Friday, March 30, 2018

Dilla's cheese tarts is seducing me

OMG.....
I saw dilla status and she is bake some cheese tart...  So iam curently craving for something cheesy and cold...
Unfortunately i dont have oven to bake some tarts or others pastry but the desire to had some desserts is ragging on me...

So me who just cameback from work decided to make some...
With naked face i start my car and go to supermarket...  

Stupid me who go out without phone and money lastly need to enter the mall just tu buy some stuff...

And as a woman who love to cook...  Ive just being  fooled by that market sale...

Originally i just need some cream cheese.  Crakers. Fresh milk and condensed milk..  But i buy lot of things more... 

I just saw a sale and say waa..  I can make tiramissu with this..  And saw some meatball and say iam gonna make some spaghetti...  So i need this and that..  And may be some lasagna  so had to buy the skin..  And wait i run out of chili sauce  and salt and this..  And that...

So i came back with half full trolley....

So i get tired...  Get all the stuff arranged  and start whip some dessert...  I make cheesekut..  Its inspired by cheesecake but i cannot bake some cake so i used crakers instead...  Well thats it... 

Woman is so miserable right???

Iffah

No comments:

Post a Comment