Wednesday, June 26, 2013

CHANGE FROM GOOD TO BEST


ASSALAMUALAIKUM...

TODAY,, the most blessfull day in my life... because of some thing that make me angry and annoyed,, i have change my life... and i hope it for forever... never want to change again,, but,, maybe i will change,, to better person... from someone,, iam going be a better person.. and i hope,, it will continued... for my sake...

Iam admit,, that iam not perfect... infact,, everybody was not perfect... and that lack have help us to be someone who know to respect other people... and please respect ME!! iam try to change,, to be the better me... every one want change,,, remember,, change to right,, but never change if it wrong... and iam choose the right path... AMIN...

Yes,, it take a long time,, very long time for me,, but iam thanked,, because it comes... better to others who never come,, or not yet... But,, iam realise that it actually come from yourself... once you say want to do it,, just do it!! because your heart always make a good decision to you... so do i,,, it have come many time,, but until today,, iam just realise... pity am i right?? but its okey,,, it never to late...

Just want to express my felling,, that iam realy  happy to ma self... you doing great iffah,,, just keep it up.... love ma self,, and them.... ALHAMDULILLAH..

IFFAH|ADEUL

No comments:

Post a Comment